Councillor Moira Butt and Parliamentary Candidate for Carshalton and Wallington, Matthew Maxwell-Scott lead a litter pick at Radcliffe Gardens, Carshalton Beeches on Saturday 27th July.
Matthew Maxwell-Scott (seen here left of picture) was formally selected as our Parliamentary Candidate last night at a special general meeting of the Carshalton and Wallington Conservative Association.
Sutton Borough Conservative Future held a "rough sleeping" event in aid of the charity Shelter on a bitterly cold Saturday night at the end of March.
Paul Scully is the prospective Parliamentary Candidate for our neighbours in Sutton and Cheam
New immigration measures announced
Monday, March 25 2013
Boris Johnson has launched his 9 point plan for Greater London, giving a choice for Londoners on 3rd May. To go forward with a programme of investment and modernisation or go back to the irresponsible and unaffordable approach of Ken Livingstone.
Local Carshalton resident, Paul Scully has been explaining to Londoners how Boris has been delivering for Sutton residents over the last 4 years:
Boris Johnson, Mayor of London, has been detailing the work he has undertaken since being elected in 2008 and in particular, for work he has delivered here in SuttonSince being elected in May 2008 I have worked hard to deliver for Sutton: Quality of Life
- Created 38 green spaces for Sutton residents to grow their own food
- Planted 482 street trees after cancelling Ken Livingstone’s propaganda sheet The Londoner
- Delivering the Olympics and Ensuring a Lasting Legacy
- 50 Sutton residents are receiving low-cost teaching to become coaches
- 8 organisations have received funding to offer free coaching
- So far, the Mayor has funded 5 sports participation programmes in Sutton
Boris Johnson, Mayor of London, has been detailing the work he has undertaken since being elected in 2008 and in particular, for work he has delivered here in Sutton:
Driving down Crime
- 26 more police officers, 2 more PCSOs and 63 more Special Constables are on Sutton’s streets; and the introduction of single patrolling has led to 2,577 more patrols annually in the borough
- And there's been a 37.2% drop in youth violence since I took office
- Crime has fallen 12.6%, with a 20% drop in robberies and a fall in bus crime of 34.6% since my predecessor's time in office
Boris Johnson, Mayor of London, has been detailing the work he has undertaken since being elected in 2008 and in particular, for work he has delivered here in Sutton
Improving your Commute
- Invested £54million to upgrade Tramlink and increase frequency. Tramlink stops in Sutton at Beddington Lane and Therapia Lane.
- 12 bus routes have been expanded or improved in the borough